Acceptance of Terms
To access or use the Service, you must be at least 18 years old. The Service is strictly for your personal, non-commercial use unless you enter into a separate agreement with us for your commercial use. You may not use the Service if we have terminated any account of yours or banned you.
Right of modification
Unauthorized use or access
The Site, all of the information and materials contained herein, and the software used to make the Site available (collectively, “Content”) are and shall remain the property of FinCypher. You agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of the Service or any Content;
- Copy, manipulate or aggregate any Content (including data) for the purpose of making it available to any third party;
- Trade, sell, rent, loan, lease or license any Content or access to the Service, whether commercially or free of charge;
- Make excessive requests for information or take any action that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an undue burden on the Service or any server or network connected to the Service or negatively affects the quality or availability of any Content, or speed or functionality of the Service;
- Introduce a virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other malware to the Service, or use any device, software or routine to bypass any software or hardware that prohibits volume requests for information;
- Violate, bypass or circumvent any security measure intended to limit or prevent access to the Website, Content or Service; or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, any Content or to any computer systems or networks connected to the Service or any FinCypher server, whether through hacking, password mining, unauthorized use of another's password/credentials or any other means;
- Restrict, inhibit or interfere with use of the Service by any other user (including by hacking or defacing the Website);
- Introduce or otherwise distribute through the Website any computer program that damages, interferes with, intercepts, collects, releases or discloses any system, data or personal information of ours or any third party;
- Make use of any of our trademarks, service marks, trade names or logos or those of any third party displayed on the Website; or modify or remove any copyright or other proprietary notice in the Content;
- Use the Website, Content or Services for or in connection with any activity that (i) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or (ii) involves proceeds of any unlawful or illegal activity.
The FinCypher owns the intellectual property rights of the content and resources (including this agreement, announcement, article, video, audio, photo, file, information, information, trademark or logo) provided on this website.
Users may not copy, alter, transmit or use any of the foregoing materials or content for commercial purposes.
Any copyright or trademark rights of logos related to “FinCypher” used in the Website are owned by FinCypher. Any person or entity shall not copy, reproduce or quote them without the prior written consent of the FinCypher, otherwise, the FinCypher will pursue its legal responsibilities.
The Website has the right to modify or change the content of this Agreement at any time. If you continue to use our services after modification, it is denoted that you acknowledge and agree to this modified or changed agreement, and no compensation shall be required. If you do not agree to the change of this Agreement made by the Website, you shall stop using our services.
The FinCypher owns and reserves the right of final explanation of all the provisions, products and services, and the relevant websites providing products and services.